This project's aim is to emulate the feature set of the AntWordProfiler, (Laurence Anthony, https://www.laurenceanthony.net/software/antwordprofiler/), except this time through a web based interface and with baked in support for Russian.
The tool is used by the russian and slavonic studies department of the University Of Leeds to determine the difficulty of Russian Text.
Part of the challange of this app is displaying the data in a meaningful way, as the data generated is a table that can have thousands of items in it.
I split that table up nicely with headings for each band of words in the table.
I noticed the text was also a lot to look at, so I made it so when you select bands or click on a color on the charts it highlights that band in the text.